Wednesday, August 31, 2011

a dreamy donut

Good days start with a donut. 
(I should have that embroidered)
Well yesterday didn't start with just any donut...
it started with a dream donut.


I've been on a donut search since we've got here.
The first donuts I tried tasted like they were made in a taco wagon.
The second donuts were authentic but completely soaked in grease.
But this donut... it was perfectly glazed and filled with bavarian cream and fresh strawberries.
Now that's a donut worth dying for. Am I right?

And if that meal wasn't perfect enough
later that evening we went out for dinner at Callahans Grille and Pub
It's situated in beautiful downtown Enid.
We were impressed with they're friendly service and authentic Indian food.
My favorite restaurant thus far....

1 comment:

  1. you look purrrrty. also. remind me to take you to brits doughnuts on carolina beach boardwalk when you come visit. now THAT'S a doughnut.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...