Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Gimp is Asleep.

Guess what comes out tomorrow...? The Help. 
I think I'll grab some Butterfinger Minis and see the 4 o'clock show all by myself..!
Because I think it might be while until I let Jake be my movie partner again. That was just too stressful. And I intend to fully enjoy this movie. Every second.

Goodnight everyone... The doc finally prescribed Jake some Valium. If this doesn't get him to sleep then someone pleeease shoot me in the morning. I'll pay you.

2 comments:

  1. I am so getting this book tomorrow! You'll have to let me know how the movie turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! I just wanted to say hi and hope that Oklahoma is treatin' ya well! I thought I would tell you just how similar you and are Lauren are! I read your blog that said you were going to go see "The Help" by yourself and enjoy just butterfinger minis! Then I went to Lauren's blog and she went and saw "The Help" by herself with some milk duds!! I just thought it was an ironic 12 seconds for me to read about each of you and then for each of you to see that movie solo in states far away from each other!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...