Tuesday, August 16, 2011

older, better, faster, stronger


Today was my little brother's fifteenth birthday. Wasn't I just fifteen? Making music videos with my friends... dreaming about my first kiss... learning to drive...gaining weight like crazy... yeah I don't miss it too much. But Kendall, he makes fifteen look pretty good. So Jake and I made him a little Kanye rap instead of the lame-o birthday song call. Kendall's a big Kanye fan.
Man we're bored. Don't judge us.

So this is Kendall at his best. Polo.. Golf Hat.. I'm a too cool teenager look. It's impossible to make this kid smile on camera. You wouldn't know it, but back in the day he spent his time watching Blue's Clues. He loved Steve and learned every move to the theme song. "Blue skadoo you can too!" Someday I'll get that video on here...
Girls, watch out. He's a six-foot-tall-soon-to-be-pro-golfer.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Tay and I were laughing so hard, it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm a little late reading this but I TOTALLY remember the Blue's Clues phase!! Complete with the "Steve shirt" an d handy dandy notebook. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...