Monday, August 8, 2011

Lightning

What a day...
It started with a pity party and progressed with some 
on base homework and my first Oklahoma storm.
It really looked tornado worthy! Red dirt everywhere. 80 mph winds and
lighting every second! Exciting stuff.
Now it's ending with The Bachelor Pad and a delicious White Nectarine. 
(nothing like some Jake and Vienna drama to make you feel better about your life)
The Husband and I made some major breakthroughs today. Hopefully it's sunny skies from now on!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

 P.S. I LOVE that Crazy and Crazy #2 are together.
Their poor children...

2 comments:

  1. Love you Sista! Think about you daily. I know that you will get through this! You are a tougher cookie then you know. Call if you ever need to unload.

    Loves,
    Smash

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I was dyeing watching Bachelor Pad! Oh Guard and protect my heart...

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...