Thursday, August 11, 2011

Make It Work!

It's that time of year again..! PROJECT RUNWAY. Right in time too, I just finished Season 2 of Vampire Diaries and needed a new obsession. Man have I missed Heidi, Tim, and alllll of the drama!  That is drama in the name of Burt. I'm seriously disappointed Old Man... but Danielle and Anthony? I still have faith in you, and Oliver, he's cute in that awkward foreign way...

Just in case you were wondering, The Help was reeeally good.  I think the cast is perfection. They get you emotional on several occasions. I wish the movie would have followed the book more but, what can you do... It is definitely a must see. And a must read. Read first. Ohh Emma Stone, why can't we be besties?
She's bringing nerdy back.

Well..! Tomorrow we move out of the TLF and into a motel... hmmm. But not before we spend a night away in OKC at The Courtyard Marriott with a evening massage... Ahhhh... we totally need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...