Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rollercoaster

What a day people, what a day. Jake and I were kicked out of our hotel room... again. Not only that but they told us we had to move off base. She was blatantly rude to Jake and wouldn't even look to see what rooms were available. All we got was a "nope, everything is full" and a kick out the door. That didn't fly with me... I was reeeally upset. Jake has probably never seen me that upset. The front desk must have felt my hate vibes from the room because when Jake showed up to check out she said there might be a room available. Yeah you better have a room available. I was two seconds away from stomping in there and telling you off! There was another bit of news that helped me recover... our house is going to be ready a week from Thursday! Hallelujah. This changes a lot of plans, including my trip back home! This is a crazy life. But it's nothing a little Braums ice cream and thrifting can't fix...

 Vintage sewing table...? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. MMmmm... Braum's makes everything better. Yay to your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike would want to know if you had tried Braum's milk yet... he thinks it's kind of a big deal...

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...