Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Getting Harder and Harder to Breathe

The heat wave continues... I mean, we're hitting record breaking highs here. 
This is how I what I do to occupy my indoors time:

1. Vampire Diaries. Season Two.
Yeah it's super cheesy but sometimes the costumes are great.

2. Maroon 5 
I had a dream that he was in love with me and now it's got me on a M5 kick.
Have you ever noticed how ridiculous their music videos are? The sexual tension is thick enough to choke a horse.

3. Shark Week.
 Sharks and Andy Samberg? I'll accept.


I did finally make my visit to the Fitness Center here on base. So I think I'll get this toosh back to the gym. Maybe I'll finally see what this Rumba bidness is all about... even though I feel that brownies, gushers, and Vamp Di is a much healthier way to spend my time, I should probably change it up.

3 comments:

  1. Andy and Shark Week are my favorite things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main reason I have been watching shark week is for the little clips with Andy. They make me laugh every time which is a good change up from the terrifying episodes about sharks. If you are looking for some things to do let me know. Having lived in North and South Dakota and now Alabama for 2 summers I know a thing or two on how to keep busy. Keep blogging I love your little updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys made it safely there! Hang in there! The time will fly by. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...