Monday, August 29, 2011

Timing

What a day people. One of those days where nothing seems to go right. 
Air force lost our travel vouchers which means we will not be receiving ANY money for another two weeks. No big deal stupid finance office, it's not like we're suppose to be moving into our house this week or buying a washer and dryer or you know, eating...

Buying this skirt definitely helped soothe the frustration.


But then, I found out that buying this puppy is impossible. 


She was exactly what I wanted.
But it costs 500 dollars to bring her with me on my trip home this month. 
And I can't leave her here for three weeks..soo I'll just have to find another puppy later on.
I was really bummed! Ahhh patience Courtney, I'm sure there is another perfectly adorable puppy waiting for you in good time.

Thursday just cannot come soon enough. 
At least I have Bachelor Pad to make me feel better about life :)
hahaaaa that.is.so.sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...