Greetings from snowy springtime Utah,
where I am stuck waiting for the flight that will
let me return to my husband.
My week in Idaho was very relaxed and pretty short,
but I'll be back soon enough, and hopefully it will be warmer then.
Please standby gods, let me get home!
1. A treat after a lot of house hunting.
2. Gabe and Maize, best friends for life.
3. Grandpa Baty, my favorite.
4. We love Grandma's freezer jam.
5. Kendall and his girlfriend.
6. The drive to Draper.
7. What six hours in the airport look like.
8. Standby Defeat.