Monday, August 1, 2011

Infatuation with Fall

Looking at the sale section on Anthropologie.com is never a good idea. Especially with all of this stuck inside on the computer, doing nothing, needing uplifting crap that is going on... and everyone knows clothes are what make me happy. Correction, Anthropologie clothes make me happy.
So tonight I am fashion hungry, especially with these delicious fall picks.

Hunter Green... Pockets... Lantern Sleeves... I pine.
Can't you see it with a brown skinny belt, Navy blue tights, and flats?
I desperately need some skirts in this clothes sticking to your skin weather, this one has the flow, length, and colors that I love. Seriously, why do they make all skirts so short?
And with this blouse on top...? Once again, the sleeves. LOVE. 

Jake and I were able to see a lot more of Enid today. The power went out on base in the morning and everything was closed down. It didn't come back on until late afternoon. So staying inside or outside was impossible. Therefore, we resorted to shopping and movie watching off base. Man does that heat and confusion get us edge. But all ended well with Papa Johns, Ranier Cherries, Capri Sun, and Bachelorette. More on our time here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...