What I've learned so far...
- You have the cutest dimple in your right cheek which makes your smile even more adorable.
- You inherited your daddy's hairline along with his two cowlicks. Poor kid ;)
- Night time is not your friend. You grunt and squirm all night long and mommy's hoping eliminating dairy will help us sleep!
- You have pensive eyes and you furrow your brow a lot, like you know way more than us.
- I think you have a Kearns nose and chin and my lips and skinny long limbs. As for your eyes... time will tell!
- You have long slender fingers. Mommy is already planning on enrolling you in piano lessons :) Daddy thinks you'll be a great quarterback.
- Motherhood is exhausting. I thought I knew what being tired was like before... I didn't. The lack of sleep paired with these crazy hormones makes mommy crazy vulnerable.
- The fact that you depend on me for every thing is terrifying. You are the most perfect and tiny human and I'm constantly overwhelmed that I might screw you up. Luckily I love you more than anything, and that's what keeps us both going every day.