Thursday, September 1, 2011

5 AM

Today I woke up at five...
you could say I'm preetty anxious.
Just too excited for today's events.
We finally have a place we can call home
and I can't wait to grab those keys and give lodging the bird.
I think it's safe to say that our first month here was a little more than challenging,
but I know all of the obstacles made us more resilient and wise.
So here I am, wide awake, finally up to hear the sound of reveille
the music seems to signal the start of our permanence in Enid.
Military living... it looks like we're finally here to stay
It's definitely too late to turn back now.
Aww hell what have I done..??

2 comments:

  1. Do you know how much I love and adore you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five in the morning! That is adorable. I hope that moving in goes wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...