Monday, August 30, 2010

the weather depicts my soul...

Nothing like a gloom gloomy day for the first day of school. All weekend I've had this creeping feeling like it's my last days alive and happy, and last night was the worst. I laid there thinking, why am I this sad..?? It's school! Get over it! Good things will still happen to you! But despite my attempt to meditate and generate positive thoughts, my stomach churned thinking of early mornings, long classes, and cold weather. I've woken up feeling better though. Despite the cold rain, I've decided to wear my new cute outfit, bring my umbrella and hope for one of these to come along and brighten my day....
End of summer depression, you will not win today. I'm going to school and I'm going to LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way every January. For me Fall is so exciting because of the weather and the holidays....but January-April drags on and on!

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...