Saturday, August 28, 2010

"aren't those the one's with humps...?"

We've had a fantastic time in Idaho Falls with my crazy crazy family... as crazy as the Kardashians. I am Kim, Lauren is Kourtney, and Mckell is Khloe and naturally my mom is Kris. We argue like them, we yell like them, it's ridiculous. I just wish we had their wealth and gorgeous Armenian hair. Tuesday the fam/Courtney Cook watched America's Got Talent to cheer on our long time friends Ali and Christina Christensen, I still can't believe they've made it this far! TOP TEN! So excited for them. Today we slept in, packed a lunch, and rode our bikes to Tauphaus Park to attend the zoo. It was a lovely afternoon, we adored the monkeys, the baby goats, the llamas and the penguins!

3 comments:

  1. Hi honey....thanks for keeping up on your blog. I really do read it all the time. Your writing and thoughts about life are phenominal. I love it. And thanks for mentioning me as well. It feels good to feel like an important, recognized part of your life. I love you so much and have a good day at school, despite the gloom of it all. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is me commenting on your blog :) and by me, i mean Lauren....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the donkey! Hilarious! And you all look so cute with your bikes. The theme song of the witch from wizard of oz comes to mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...