Thursday, August 12, 2010

A little wake surfing...

So we decided to take a spontaneous trip to Idaho Falls on Sunday. I have no idea why... but we did and had a great time. We did some bowling, some BBQ'ing, a little "no peeky leeky"(it's a card game people), and went boating. It was a lot of fun! Here's a picture of Jake on his FIRST time wake surfing. Not only did he do exceedingly well, but he threw in the rope on his first day. Man I hate him sometimes... ;)


 Oh and here's me. Smooth aren't I...?


4 comments:

  1. Nice! This is possibly the best photo of you that I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to have to second that comment by ash. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahhh I should be a model. a wake surfing model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Court this pic is priceless! Reminds me a little bit of Uncle Todd....

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...