Sunday, August 1, 2010

Park City

Oh family reunions... how I love them. We spent the weekend in Park City with Jake's family and had a fabulous time. Friday was beach day, it was very hot so the water felt great. Tubing and ski dooing was the name of the game and man was I sore after. Court and I kept trying to splash Jake on the jet ski and ended up throwing ourselves off in the process. Which I am kinda thankful for because it made me face my fear after being thrown off at 12 years old. Thanks Courty. It was a crazy fun and exhausting day. We also made a trip to the Olympic Park and tried out the zip line. That place is awesome! I can't believe those ski jumpers. Anyway, shout out to the Kearnsy's, I couldn't have joined a greater family. Get ready for some pictures...

Getting ready to Party...
William, the goofiest.
Ashley takes her job seriously. 
The Chillins.
Jake, being queer :)
Davis, my love.
Ski Doooooos with Papa and Tyler
The Gals
I looove being an auntie
Tubing fun. I was actually pretty tough.
Aaadorable.

Brotherly Love.
Tuckered.
Olympic Park

The worst part.
Crazy fools
Buster loves his hair cut...

Bestie Barbeque

1 comment:

  1. Twas so fun to see you... Will you send me these cute pics of my kiddos!

    Love you..
    Smash

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...