Friday, August 20, 2010

3 years ago...

Wowzah... School is close to a week away and I can't believe that I am senior. It seems like yesterday that I was packing up my old room, moving to Old Farm and starting Connections. It's safe to say A LOT has changed since then. This weekend my sister in law Courtney Kearns is moving in to her freshman dorm. I am so excited for her to experience this first year of college, Utah State is an amazing school and great place to find out who you are. I've met so many amazing people here, including my husband, and I could not imagine a better place for me and my family. I love having both my sister's here and can't wait for my last year of college!  Let's take a trip back in time to see some pictures of my freshman year and the fun times I had a long they way.

Football Games
Oakridge Hot Tub
Firehouse Pizza
The Gentlemen's Picnic
80's Prom Night

1 comment:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...