Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sew it begins again...




Ohh Project Runway, I'm glad to see you back so soon. You will make this semester much more bearable. So far this cast is looking fruitier than ever. We've got the 50 year old Peach who tries to act like a youngin, which could be entertaining...(by the way, who names their child Peach? I mean I'm obsessed with peaches but I would never name a child that. Maybe a dog or a goldfish?) and you have Cassanova, a crazy awky Puerto Rican who just makes me want to close my eyes and sing childrens hymns whenever he comes on to the screen, and NOT because I'm turned on. His name should be anything other than Cassanova, like creepy guy who lives on my street. As for the goodies, so far I'm loving Gretchen. Valerie also seems interesting... but her personality border lines quirky and annoying. We'll see where that goes. Kind of a bummer that the girl from Layton, Utah got cut first. I was hoping she'd make it far. Oh and p.s... the person in the middle is a guy. uhhh huh. where do they find these people?

Well I've got a few weeks until school starts again... I hope the fact that this is my last year terminates my bitter hatred for classes. Besides, I know that when this college thing is over and we move far away from Logan I will miss it very much. I'll be dying to get out of our small base town and take some design classes. So I just hope that I can realize that in time to live up to my full potential and learn tons this year instead of my usual buckling under pressure and feeling like a fool bidness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...