Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Ruin is the road to transformation..."


Eat, Pray, Love... what a wonderful movie. I've always been a huge fan of Julia Roberts, so naturally I was very excited when I learned that she was starring in this movie. I don't know how, but somehow she has this power over people. I mean she's gorgeous (especially in this movie), but there's some sort of magic movie star spark there. It could be that I've grown up watching her movies. Most of my all time favorite have her in them, such as: Steel Magnolias, Notting Hill, Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride, Hook, My Best Friend's Wedding, etc etc...

This movie has all the goods. Beeaautiful scenery (I want to go back to Europe SO bad!). Delicious food. Hunky men. Romance. Laughs. Tears. The whole package. There was no sex, no crude humor, a little swearing, and a naked man bum. Basically it's adorable and leaves you feeling like you can conquer the world. I would highly recommend grabbing some of your besties (or sister-in-laws) and seeing it. It's pretty long (2 and a half hours) so plan ahead and eat before.

1 comment:

  1. haha i love the emphasis. eat BEFORE. so true. i loved this movie. and i'm so glad you got to come down to see it with me! it made my weekend. love you! see you in a week when we live in the same town!! holla!!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...