Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TP and Bombs

Nothing like starting the week off with a little summer mischief. After a late night of no peeky leeky, spoons, and swimming, Amy, Court and I decided to do some damage involving an old friend named toliet paper. I had the energy so I had to embrace it in the only way I knew how (after all, I was the queen of all pranks in my youth). So we chose the perfect victim, bought some TP from Walgreens, and started our caper. This house had more trees than imaginable so it was A LOT of fun... until we got caught. We were putting the finishing touches on the front yard when a curious neighbor came out to see who was decorating. Needless to say we booked it out of there leaving a beautifully papered house. Have a good future you victim of ours... I think you'll think twice before messing with my sister again.


Last night we had another memorable grilling night with the Bitners. The steaks were large and tender, the grillin beans were delicious, and the watermelon... divine. It was a fantastic meal. After it got dark we decided to finish up some firework bombs we found laying around and man they were loud. After some strange parked cars and a worried Spencer, we left hoping that a cop wouldn't follow us out. We passed two on our way. wheeeew it's exhausting living on the edge :)


Our large and delicious root canal traded beef. Thanks father!


Tomorrow Jake and I are meeting the Domans at Lava Hot Springs. Man am I excited! I've been waiting for a day in the sun, reading People and nibbling fruit snacks and sun chips. Also, Courty Kearns is coming to Logan for the weekend which is always a good time. And I have a feeling I'll finally be making it to the Logan Farmer's Market. YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Mwahahahaha! *Evil Laughing*

    We are SO livin' on the edge!

    Thanks for the fun night guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You naughty girls....miss you and your shenanigans! Craving peaches and raspberries with milk and vanilla bean ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remembered about this night. HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...