Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday


Oh, hey...

It's been a while.

Things have been rather wonderful.
We've had consistent warm weather and I've made some great new friends.

Here are some things that make me happy:

Spring. I love waking up to sunshine and smelling the humid warmth in the air.
I long to spend evenings on the patio roasting marshmallows and sipping lemonade.
This weekend will most definitely be spent with a picnic and a bit of gardening.






















Saturdays in The City with Jacob.
We read Hunger Games to each other as we drove
and ate bowls of comfort food at Panera. I walked slowly thru
Target trying to take in every shelf and every aisle.  A perfect day.






















My last days with Ray Ray.
He's been my little buddy here in Oklahoma. 
I will miss him and his smiley blue eyes desperately...

















2 comments:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...