Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Counting all different ideas driftin away...

Oh Birdy. You've done it again.

I'm enamored with this album.

She's fifteen and already a brilliant musician. 

You can also find her on the Hunger Games Soundtrack,

which I also bought this week... whoops! 

Just can't help myself. 

Sometimes I dream of writing music on the piano. 

 I'd love to dream up a melody then watch it come to life with my skinny fingers. 

Ten years later I'm kicking myself for quitting piano lessons.

2 comments:

  1. hey lady-i love your blog! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed my DVR settings to include Ellen, just in time for Birdy's episode! Saw it yesterday. She is amazing. In fact, her performance triggered this thought: do you think artists like Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears would have stood a chance had they released their freshman albums in this Youtube generation? Don't get me wrong I love both of them for what they've produced, but I really don't think that they would have. Gone are the days where we need to go out and look for new artists, they're on Youtube! Just a funny thought.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...