Monday, March 19, 2012

Day of Drizzle


Never trust hair dye that comes out of a box.
Light ash brown my asssk.
My roots are honey blonde. Ugh.

So out of grief and extreme frustration, I snuck into the Easter candy reserve and planted myself on the couch to watch Breaking Dawn: Part One. Yep. Redbox was empty, okay?

Here are some pictures from our cloudy, windy, rainy weekend.

As you can see it consisted of many many old school movies. Amazon and Hastings are getting plenty of business from us. Jake had a day off on Friday, which was rare and lovely. We enjoyed some indoor swimming, crepes, and walks around base. It should be a rather wet week here in Enid, we are already seeing buckets of rain and some possible tornado warnings. Eek! I swear everyone but me is enjoying a vacation to Hawaii, California, Wilmington or Europe. And I hate them. I hate all of you! Why can't I have any rich celebrity friends who would want to take me to Tahiti for the weekend? Adele... I know we could be great friends. Give me a call. Until then, I'll continue to live my life through Edward and Bella, who are currently enjoying a honeymoon on Island Esme. What a pair of phonies.

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! and im right there with ya everyone is on vacation! i also love your outfit in your picture at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll fix your hair when you come home....yes? And if it makes you feel any better, I'm home as well. Not Hawaii, California, Europe or Wilmington. Just home. It's a pretty nice place to be!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...