Monday, March 5, 2012

Seven Months

 It's been two hundred and fifteen days 

since we crossed the plains to Enid, Oklahoma.

It has not been easy, in fact, it's been rather difficult.

We came to OK with a massive hematoma and no where to stay, 

but things worked out in our favor.

We've made some great friends and learned a lot 

about ourselves. 


I wanted to make a small video of our road trip here, 
the intention was to share it right after the fact, but I became
intimidated by iMovie and put it off until now.
The filming is pretty bad, which is my fault, because I didn't think of
 turning the iPhone in the right direction. Lame.
So try your best to ignore that and instead enjoy my frizzy hair,
 Jake's beard, and oodles of freeway shots :)

7 comments:

  1. I loved the video Court! & that zoo looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do one of these videos every day? I love seeing you!! Please oh please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing I love more than a good drive across the country and this captures the experience wonderfully:)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...