Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gram-ification


Thanks for all of your loving comments on my video! 

We had a lot of fun reminiscing those four crazy days.

Things around here have been pretty laid back. 

For me at least! Jake does the best he can. Poor guy.


I've been having fun getting goodies at the antique and thrift shops 

with my friends Brooke and Ray Ray. They move this weekend :(

I'm rethinking beauty school... scholarships are proving to be much more 

difficult than anticipated. So a part time job might work more in my favor.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a big red easy button for, I don't know, life?

Alas, there is not. So until then I'll search the classifieds for something that will occupy

my time better then Pinterest and Grey's Anatomy season three... 



See ya and so long from the Sooner State!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I am on Grey's season 3 right now too! If only we lived closer we could watch together!

    P.S. Your puppy is super cute! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys so much! I am longing for your chocolate cake and Jake's vocal impression of Maizey. I can't wait to see you! Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell which is hairier, Maizey or Jake's leg...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wittle puppy kills me..can't handle the cuteness! :)

    Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...