Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TMI

Oh Ciz-ort, don't you know tags are for kids? Good thing I am the biggest kid of all...

here are the rules:
1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

Get ready.

...My natural hair color is dark murky blonde.

...One time I gave my little sister a bloody nose over a cardboard box conflict.

...I wish I spoke with a British accent and lived in a Jane Austin book or a Downton Abbey mansion.

...Sometimes I kiss my puppy on the mouth. That's right, I'm one of those people.

...I try to plan everything. What my kids will be named. When they'll be born. The order of their birth.

...I'm terrified of my sewing machine.

...If I could relive a year of my life it would be my first year in high school. Life was so simple then.

... I wish I could spend every day at the beach drinking smoothies. Which is why I want to move to California.

...The smell of Tuna makes me gag.

...I am the queen of pranks. Fake blood, Oompa Loompa and wolf masks, toliet paper, window screeching. It gives me a high...

...Airports and politics give me anxiety attacks.



1. My all time favorite song would have to be Getting Into You by Relient K. It makes me feel mushy and youthful.

2. My five favorite celebs would have to be Emma Stone, John Krasinski, Julia Roberts, Adele, and Audrey Hepburn of course.

3. Carolyn and Bart originally wanted to name me Kelsey or Jennifer. Which is way worse than Courtney, but I still wish they would have named me something exotic and mysterious like Cosette or Isabella.

4. My least favorite chore would have to be laundry. Despite my best intentions, my clothes inevitably end up in a pile by my closet every night.

5. My least favorite celeb is Christina Aguilera. Dear X-tina. Your disgusting cleavage and dry bleached hair makes me want to scream and vomit all over my television.

6. The only celebrity I've been compared to is Shannyn Sossamon.

7. If I could choose someone from the Jersey Shore cast to spend the day with, I would simply choose not to. But I'd lay poolside with Khloe or Kourtney Kardashian any day.

8. My most beloved childhood memory would have to be Christmas Eve's spent with family playing White Elephant, going to movies, and sleeping in the Christmas fort.

9. If I could only bring two things on a desert island they would be my husband and my puppy :)

10. Justin Bieber, or Jesse McCartney? Hmmm Jesse McCartney. Reminds me of middle school and Ally.

11. My favorite restaurant would have to be Olive Garden... breadsticks and pasta are my biggest weakness. Plus I have many good memories there, some bad ones too... but mostly good ones :) Firehouse Pizzeria is pretty good too. So is Cafe Rio... ahhh!


Alright people.
1. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny day?
2. Why do you blog?
3. How do you relieve frustration/anger?
4. Describe your perfect day.
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Biggest Pet Peeve?
8. All time favorite TV Show or Movie?
9. Your worst fear?
10. Have you ever stayed in the hospital overnight?
11. Favorite quote. 

I choose.

Lauren Mary.
Allyson Doman.
Shauna Spencer.
Katie Perkes.

Wow. That was a lot of work.

8 comments:

  1. I would have to agree COMPLETELY with you not liking Xtina.... I HATE her cleavage and what I hate even more is how her long necklaces get smooshed into her cleavage. It is disgusting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your answers are just a few of the many reasons I love you so much!. Oh and your random pic is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your answers are just a few of the many reasons I love you so much!. Oh and your random pic is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog heading looks JUST like an Anthro spread. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! So glad I stumbled across your blog. I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm down. I'll have it done before the night is up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! This will get me out go my non-blogging slump!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...