Tuesday, March 20, 2012

framed fabric

I was right.

It's rainy. 

That's okay though...

I've got Redbox and my endlessly cluttered house

to keep me busy. Plus I'm applying to be a substitute teacher!

That's right, Courtney's finally getting a job. 

Here's a really simple craft I've been meaning to post:

Framed Fabric.

Last month we had family come into town and I desperately 
needed to put something on the wall in the extra bedroom.
I took some fabric, put it in an extra frame and Voila! Art.
Basically the same as embroidery hoops just bigger and fancier.

 Anthropologie                                                        My Version


 It's easy and that's how I like it. 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I need to frame some fabric! I have some empty walls that need some loving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I like your version like 26x better! That frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely copying your craft! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...