Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chicken Pillows

So I'm posting another recipe... mainly because I keep losing it and I figure if I post it here I will be able to find it easily! This is a classic chicken dish that I'm sure you've all had before. If you haven't... you must. My first time was sophomore year of college, my roommate Chelsea, who happens to be an amazing cook, made it for all of us and I inhaled it in two minutes. The ultimate comfort food. It's sooo good and has been a favorite ever since.





Chicken Pillows
         2 pkg. Crescent Rolls
         Filling:
    1-2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
    1 pkg. cream cheese, soften
    2 TBS. worchestershire sauce
    1 TBS. dried onions

    Mix filling ingredients until well combined. Spoon teaspoon full onto crescent roll and fold/pinch edges closed around filling. Place onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 until golden brown.

    Gravy:
    1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
    1/2 C Sour Cream (can use up to 1 cup if desired)

    -combine and warm on stove. Serve on top of chicken pillows.

    I like to serve with mashed potatoes and extra gravy alongside green beans sauteed with butter and slivered almonds.... yum.

1 comment:

  1. OoooOO, I'm writing this one down, looks super yum and easy!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...