Thursday, September 29, 2011

goodbye twenty-two

 a lovely autumn morning spent walking the pups and sipping pumpkin spice white hot chocolate.


Ally and I spent the evening watching Vamp Di. 
I'm determined to hook her on it. 
How could you not love it with costumes like this...
and this...
I think I've turned another one folks.


Tomorrow is my birthday and stuff...
I celebrated a little early with a bavarian cream empanada
and a pedi with olive green OPI.
I also listened to this, just pondering the last year.
twenty-two was a good one.
In fact, I don't think anyone can top last year's birthday,
especially when it's a husband-less one.
But twenty-three sounds like a good age. 
Mature.. but young. 

Wish my husband was here. Lame.
Oh well, I guess Damon and Stephen will have to do.

1 comment:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...