Thursday, September 1, 2011

Home Tour

Welcome to our new home.
If you were here, which sadly you aren't, you'd walk in and see this to your right.
Sliding doors on both ends and I love that you can see into the living room.
There's a lot of cabinet/counter space and a dishwasher, what what!
Oh and an ice machine. Love!

Here's the living room.
It's much bigger than our apartment but our couch is still way too large and in charge. 
I have no idea what to do with it... and what is with the pole?
Jake and I already hate that worthless thing.
What I do love is all of the light and we have screen doors that go out back to a small patio.

Last on today's tour is the empty but lovely laundry room. 
We purchased a washer and dryer yesterday and I am soo excited to use them! 
More on that later.

All in all, today went pretty smoothly!
Except for this...
Candle wax. Everywhere
Don't worry, I cleaned it up pretty quick...
That paper towel and iron trick works wonders.
But really, the movers were great and so far, only one thing broken!
The poor kitchen table came out of the truck ripped apart. 
I guess we'll have to get a new one... darn.

I'll post more pictures or maybe a video later once we get unpacked and cleaned up.
This will be a busy anniversary weekend... but I think we'll take some time off Monday for a day trip to OKC.
Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. It seems to me like Jake would like that pole in the middle of the room.... I can't get over how much space you have, jealous jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you and Jake finally got into your house. I'm excited to see the final results! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!! And that does not look like candle wax.... Lol, just saying

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...