Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ugh


Oh hey, I'm still alive. Barely.
This week has been a moody one... Each day seems to be a repeat of the last,
ending with another headache after watching WAY too much television
and eating WAY too much sugar. (I'm forming great habits as you can see...)

But I'm looking forward to next week, it holds a lot of exciting things for Jake and I.
I can't believe I'll be without him for a month. After constantly being with him and only him all day every day, it will be very strange to fly solo.


Whenever I get in a rut, I pull out this handy guide.
It's probably my fourth time reading it.
It never fails.


 Vampire Diaries. Season 3. Tonight.
It's sad that I'm this excited. I sort of planned my day around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...