Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tommy

Last night Jake and I traveled the long distance to Stillwater, OK to see the movie Warrior.
It was a 139 minutes of heart wrenching movie magic. 
Every actor was amazing but Tom Hardy... Wow. Brilliant.
(Ashley Landon if you're reading this, this guy is your husband's celebrity twin)
I don't have one negative thing to say about the film and that is a miracle. 
Has anyone noticed the ridiculous amount of commercials they show before movies?
TEN minutes of commercials and TEN minutes of previews before the movie started!
Give me a break. I do not pay ten dollars to see that.

 I found this on pinterest the other day... 
It's exactly what I needed.
I have a major problem with comparing myself to others.
It usually happens when I spend too much time on Facebook.
I look at other peoples lives and the fun they're having and get all depressed about my situation.
Pathetic! I have so much be happy about and desperately need to gain some perspective.
I mean, whats better than watching your husband yell at the TV for hours and hours? 
Man I love college football.
...I guess I'll just read this over and over again until it sticks.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I needed to read that sign. I have a hard time with that too. It's nice in a weird way to know that other people struggle with that too. I hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Court..I am going to see that movie asap, and he is beautiful so I will take that comparison to my husband as a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's even better than watching your husband yell at the tv is watchting your son mimick your husband yelling at the tv. Best thing ever. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...