Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Peachy

Haven't been keeping up too much with the blog lately... 
which is a good thing.
It means I don't have too much time on my hands.
Idaho and Utah have been treating me very well. 
I miss Jake terribly but at least I can miss him surrounded by family and friends.
He is doing well, his first flight is today! I'm so proud of him.
That boy is enduring a lot of stress to achieve his dream.
IFS is no walk in the park, but if anyone can kick it's trash, it's Jacob Kearns.

Yesterday we took Maizey into the Vet for some shots... poor girl.
She was sad and sore all night until little Reagan Doman came in.
I don't know what it is about dogs and babies, but the second she appeared Maze 
couldn't keep herself from jumping and licking the baby all over. 

Today I will run (okay, probably walk) around the river with my bestie.
Then I'll buy a new bra and make lots of peach cobbler.
Yeah... it's going to be a good day.





1. My favorite parts of my old home
2. Water Lilies
3. CK doing what she does best
4. Brigham Fruit Stands

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha "CK". love ya, grandma morrison. miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...