Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gross.

Another lazy day at the new house...
Jake spent his time on the couch watching college football.
I didn't mind, he's only been talking about it for months.
He did take a short break to spray for pests around the house.
We found a spider nest on every window and every corner outside.
This big Brown Recluse made me shudder.
As long as they stay outside I think I'll be fine.
I think I'll put a trap in every room just to make sure.

 Later, I spent my time shopping and unpacking. 
I'm determined to make this house an organized one.
After a lot of research Jake and I purchased a white Samsung steam washer and dryer.
(with the sale price and military discount we got a GREAT deal)
I love it. It came today and I've never been so excited to do my laundry.
No more quarters for us!! 

Hope you had a lovely Saturday. How about them Aggies?


2 comments:

  1. I hate spiders more than anything. James sprayed our last place every few months but there were still a ton. The game was a heartbreaker. James was so excited until the last few minutes. I'm glad you guys are getting settled and you get to do laundry at home. It totally rocks.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...