Sunday, September 9, 2012

telegrams



It was a very lazy week. 
I didn't go to the gym once. Whoops...
But we had a lovely weekend. 
Jake spent way too much money at P.F. Changs 
and I spent way too much money on clothes. 
Not actually, I spent just enough :)

1. How we spent our anniversary, making our favorite 
Apricot Chicken with Strawberry Lemonade... yum.
2. One of my anniversary presents! Jake booked a massage for me. 
I was surprised to say the least... I guess this boy is starting to learn. 
(He also wrote me a song. Something I've been begging for since we started dating.)
3. We have the best little gelato shop right outside of town, 
homemade and fresh every day! 
4. Nap time on the new pillow.
5. First chowder of the season... tastes like fall.


1 comment:

  1. Have I told you how excited it makes me when you post a new blog? Well it makes me so happy!!! Love you! Love that your making chowder and LOVE that Jake got you a massage! What a good boy he is!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...