Thursday, September 20, 2012

Throwback Thursday



One year ago today my mom drove me to Shelly, Idaho. 
I thought we were running errands but I was there for a puppy ambush.
Sitting at this small grocery store was a mother and her son holding a little fluff ball.  
My mom had seen a Craigslist ad for a puppy and without asking any questions, she bought her. 
I held this tiny feisty pup, and thought, what the heck just happened?
A year later, I couldn't imagine life without her. 
I know, I know, she's a dog... but she's my best friend and she brings us so much joy.
I can only imagine what having a real child will feel like!
Thanks for the best birthday present ever mom.


1 comment:

  1. Ah, she is a member of our family now! Forgot how widdle she once was. Your a great Mother to her, which shows what an amazing Mom your going to be to a two legged child! I love you! And Miss Maizey Mae!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...