Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Telegrams



Hope you all had a loveeeely holiday weekend.
Mine was spent in Texas. As all good weekends are. 
Holding babies and inhaling special treats.
It was very hot but we enjoyed seeing our niece and nephews, 
and Julie and Marc of course!

1. The sweetest sisters.
2. An afternoon well spent. Thank you Hastings.
3. Babysitting our favorite gingers. 
4. Lazy dinner. Our favorite pizza? BBQ chicken. 
5. My collage is finished! Only took me a year. 
Also finished my chevron pillow and shampooed the carpets.
I pretty much owned that living room Friday.
6. Galleria mall, one of the finest I've seen.
7. He looks good holding that baby...
8. Bahama Bucks. I slurped down that snocone in five minutes flat.
9. Joshie's boo boo lip. My heart melts for those little boys.
10. Doggie kisses. More like Maizey attacking Tag and Tag loving it.
11. Cracker Barrel candy sticks! 
12. Visiting Marc's office.

Tomorrow is our anniversary. My love and I have been married for three years.

The day before my wedding was spent going to classes and rushing to
 Idaho Falls with Jake and Rachael.
When I got there, my sisters and I got pedi's and
 I went out to Carino's with my girlfriends.
I was extremely emotional that night, and stressed.
I also had a baaad cold. Which is probably why I looked so
 red and puffy on my wedding day,
well that and Accutane. Yuck.
There wasn't much sleep that night but as soon as I saw
 Jake the next morning outside the temple
I felt calm and floaty.

He still makes me feel that way.

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Go make some babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a great weekend. Like your collage--now I want to change ours in the living room. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...