Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Three Years


Three Years. That's right.
We're built to last people.
Jake and I have had our good times and bad times
but at the end of the day, I have no doubt that 
we made the right decision. We were young, it's true,
but there's no one else I'd rather grow up with.

 While in Dallas, my brother and sister-in-law
gave us some video footage from our special day.
Best anniversary gift ever! 

(Beware. There is extensive dancing footage.
So relax, get comfortable... and enjoy.)



 Happy Anniversary my love!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video....yep. I cried. Can't believe it's been three years. Your marriage is one of our families greatest blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling. Congrats on 3 years. I can't believe how little my kids were! Goes too fast. Love you sista.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...