Monday, September 10, 2012

Movie Monday




In case you missed it.

Fall may be my favorite season but it does have one small fault.
Football.
Look, I have no problem with the sport. I enjoy going to football games, I even begged to play with the boys back at Sunnyside Elementary and told the teach when they wouldn't let a girl on the team. 
But. 
Men are WAY too passionate about it.
I get that girls have their reality shows, and their "Project Runway" that they get into,
but I don't take it personally. They do. It's emotional for them.
It's like they're a part of the team.
I mean Jake has never even attended BYU, but its in his blood. 
He lives for it. He was counting down months in advance. 
And honestly, I'm happy for him, but when his team isn't doing well, it's very difficult to be in the same room.

So, when our Alma mater was neck and neck with his least favorite team... 
Things were getting ugly. 
Luckily I found out moments before our DVR caught up that we were going to win.
So I caught his reaction on tape.

If only he'd get this passionate about my fall wardrobe...


4 comments:

  1. Amen sista! Through and through. I loved that reaction caught on tape. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are defiantly passionate about their teams. I love it though! Must come from growing up with a Football loving Dad, and 5 brothers. Have fun making game food, and Go Cougars!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I am dying because Jeff had the exact same reaction!!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...