Sunday, September 23, 2012

telegrams



It was a good week. 
It pretty much revolved around desserts. 
Pumpkin cookies, caramel squares, gelato...
They bring me such joy. If only I knew how to stop.
We drove to the city and bought a reeeally nice camera.
Jake had a rough time flying this week, 
the stress is leaving him a bit tense and frustrated.
Which is not Jake. Hopefully this week will be easier for him.
But we managed to enjoy the weekend anyway, playing games, 
roasting s'mores and going to the state fair! 
Lots of fun fall activities ahead, first up... my birthday.
Twenty Four. My two favorite numbers.

1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Fluffy, soft.. the perfect recipe.
2. V and I up at the crack of dawn and we're soo happy about it :)
3. Maizey's play date with Pyper! She's treated like a queen there.
4. Trying to make up for the treats by eating spinach for lunch. 
I top it off with some Honey crisp Apples and Blush Wine Vinaigrette.
5. My early birthday present. It will never leave my side.
6. We finally made it! So gorgeous. A detox for my soul.
7. Petting Zoo at the Fair, including deer and a wallaby.
9. Game night! Telestrations is the best game. Buy it now.

 

1 comment:

  1. Recipe for your perfect fluffy cookies please. Like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...