Thursday, August 9, 2012

Three Hour Tour


 Here we go...
           Kendall being lazy. As always.            Maizey the adventure dog. She was so cold.
 Hmm was this suppose to be a "float" mom? Because Kendall's the only one floating.
 Meesen.

My mom was determined to get us on a raft today and against all odds, she succeeded. 
I have to admit that I did not want to go... 
after being gone for two weeks I find that my energy and motivation for this trip has vanished.
But I wiped the tears, put a smile on and jumped in the car!
It was a family bonding at it's best, even though we were missing some
 important members of our clan.
How I wish they were here!

3 comments:

  1. That looks familiar! Oklahoma misses you! Only 2 more days!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Maizey's life vest! You look like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you miss me and wish I was there. Only then is rafting with those fools remotely fun.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...