Sunday, August 12, 2012

Idaho Telegrams Part Two



I'm back in Oklahoma. It's a miracle!
I was gone a total of eighteen days.
Too too long. But it was a blast.
There are some special people in my hometown
and it was a huge blessing to spend so much time with them.
Now I'm back to my other life here in the still hot hot OK.
I'm thrilled to be back with my husband in our home :)

1. Champagne Chicken, stepmum's specialty.
2. These kids have been married three years. Couldn't be happier for them!
3. Pregnant besties who babble about babies all day long. But I love them still...
4. Snuggling up to fluffy muffin and missing my man.
5. Annual Lava Trip with my sisters!
6. My favorite spot in IF. 
7. Allyson, the up and coming Taza.
8. Goodbyes :(
9.  Happy girl!
10. Three years ago I was getting married here. 
11. Mckelly.
12. Ali's hitched! 
13. Mother working her magic.

4 comments:

  1. We're super sad that we weren't able to see you. Im glad you had such a great trip though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me, I'm just creepin' on your life via your blog (which I love). In the last picture, with your mama working her magic, you got my husband (and me, kinda!) in the background. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Melanie I'm flattered that you love the blog and impressed you found yourself in that photo! How crazy is that.

      Delete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...