Sunday, August 5, 2012

Idaho Telegrams



Wow, what a week! 
Idaho has been crazy like always, 
and I'm missing my husband like crazy. 
I'm loving seeing old friends though.
And the cooler temperatures are sure nice...

1. In and Out with my pops. 
2. Reagan the toddler. When did this happen!
3. Rexburg trip with mini me.
4. Kell's new hobby. She's a cowgirl.
5. Swinging in the trees up in Palisades. 
6. Chick Fil A madness!
7. Snake Bite Feast.
8. Brielle has interesting friends.
9. Mick and Maize.
10. Momma and Mason.
11. War Bonnet Rodeo, hadn't been in over six years!
12. Bareback bucking. I wouldn't want their chiropractor bill. Ouch.
13. Sniffing Tory's ashes.... no words. 
14. Cole's Wedding! Such a pretty bride.

One more week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of you on that swing! It looks like you are in an adorable music video. love!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...