Monday, August 27, 2012

telegrams



Hello blog world! It's been a slow two weeks. 
Although I miss Idaho desperately 
it's good to be back with the husband and my DVR :) 
We finally got some rain here in Oklahoma which was very nice. 
The cooler weather makes me very anxious for fall. 
I'm already creating my fall to do list. 

1. Still makes my heart melt. 
2. Day one of my new nanny job! Love these girls. 
3. Vienna and the giant Light Brite
4. My nightly bowl of PB Crunch. Also known as human dog food.
5. Thanksgiving attire. Classy.
6. The Zipper. No thanks.
7. The Morning Sun Spot.
8. Dog park with friends.
(Jake ran into the pond after a big dog pushed Maizey under water. 
Such a good daddy...)

2 comments:

  1. Ah.....I love that Miss Maizey. She melts my heart too! Your kids that your taking care of look cute! They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, I need to know how you post the pictures on your blog. I keep trying to figure out how to arrange them certain ways when they are different sizes--in two columns like you have here, for example--but haven't had any success. Let's chat... racheljohnston07@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...