Monday, January 30, 2012

it's a wonder at all

The weekend started off with "The Great Clothing Exchange" 
Some of us girls from the ward brought some old clothes that
we didn't want and exchanged them, it was so much fun. 
I got some fantastic shorts for summer and lots of striped tops. For FREEEEEE!
Hailey made some great snacks and I made sopapilla cheescakes.
Sooo good! I only used two rolls of cresents, one original, one reduced fat. 
I halved the cream cheese filling and used 1/3 fat cream cheese.
I'm telling you, it was amazing. I want to make it again today.
So get your friends together and have a clothing exchange. It's a beautiful thing. 

3 comments:

  1. the clothing swap is a great idea!
    Also, those puppy cuddles are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous. why is it that i am barely happy for you but mostly envious. i have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have been confused by this blog title until last night I was listening to Ingy and figured it out, she's a genius! Love you, Miss you! Two weeks from Friday...

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...