Saturday, January 7, 2012

springtime in my soul


Yesterday was a beautiful day. 
It was deliciously warm. 
Warm enough to sit on the back porch in my short sleeves
and feel my pores absorb every ounce of UV possible.
It sparked some life into this frozen over brain of mine 
and the next thing I know, 
I'm taking the bike out and going to the gym.
This is why I need to live somewhere warm people. 

I also scored big online yesterday with some Civil Wars concert tickets. 
What, what!


Ten things that makes me a very happy Courtney...

1. Early morning back adjustments
2. Ham and Turkey Subway sandwich
3. Grey's Anatomy Season One
4. Brand new sheet music courtesy of Adele, Sara, and The Civil Wars
5. Planning vacations in warm places
6. Banana Pudding with Whipped Cream
7. Riding my bike with Fluff Puff in the basket
8. Spicy Garlic Boneless Wings with friends
9.Wrapping up in my heated throw
10. Reading Hunger Games for the second time around.
10.5 Driving with the windows down in my freshly cleaned car

now on to some spring cleaning... 

3 comments:

  1. Maizey in that basket is too cute. This whole post warmed up my snowy day in logantown. I hope planning those warm vacations means our cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am re reading them. I mean you have to with the movie coming out in less than three months and counting. Plus that is exciting about the weather! Nothing better

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...