Thursday, January 5, 2012

jet lag

exhausted.
like barely able to get out of bed exhausted.
then I remembered my computer and dvr patiently waiting for me
so I mustered up some spare energy.

every time I come back here it feels like some sort of strange deja vu.
but I'm enjoying the alone time and seventy degree weather.
today calls for lots of vitamin D, piano playing, and Christmas take down!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday... mine consisted of some of this.

H&M and White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding... oh yes.

Tonight I will be recovering with a little Vampire Di and a Strawberry Daiquiri. Ohhh ya.  Naughty boy Jeremy is back ya'll!


the view from my sunset flight and the surprise that was waiting for me when I got home!


Ohh I love her... and tropical drinks... and trash TV.

1 comment:

  1. miss you already.
    H&M was a blast! I will never forget the madness of it all with the combo of a stroller but we were still IN HEAVEN.
    see the piano makes me so excited for you!
    loves

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...