Friday, January 27, 2012

Love is Patient

 

So you are there..! 
Sometimes I get needy and beg to hear your comments. 
It makes me feel loved and stuff. So keep them coming :)
I didn't mean to make such a big deal out of my 'big change.'
Sorry to say, I am not pregnant...
I am starting beauty school in March!
And there it is. 
Lazy Courtney, no more. 


 Five Things I learned This Week:

1. When you start a day exercising instead of watching TV, 
you can actually be productive!
2. I cry a lot when I'm angry. Especially when the thrift store 
sells your piece of furniture to someone else! Ahhhh
3. I spoil my dog too much, probably because I think of her as my child. Yikes.
4. I should have started reading conference talks a long time ago. 
5. My husband is a very patient man who loves me a lot.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! 
I'll be spending mine making Valentines. 
And this. And this.

8 comments:

  1. Love the heart? Is that on pinterest? Your food selections for this weekend look deelish. Wishing I hadn't started project skinny... How fun for beauty school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Court! Keep us all posted on your beauty school adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is super exciting. You are going to be so great at that, your hair is always so adorable. Now I can make you do mine....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoked we'll have a hair master in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you ! I can't wait for hair school to start for you. You will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to #1, it's really the difference between me doing anything useful all day or just sitting our in my PJs and eating pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you need someone to practice on, I'm all yours! That's so exciting!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...