Tuesday, January 24, 2012

insta-life


I'm Instagram obsessed lately. Which is weird. Because I thought I was over that app. Guess not!

We're in the middle of another week in Oklahoma,
a good week so far. 
I've got my sights on a big change.
Something I've been wanting to do for a while but have been
too much of a baby to make it happen.

It makes me excited. and a bit nervous.
Which is good, because I do not attempt scary things enough. 
I sit inside my comfortable little world slowly becoming a hermit. 
But loner no more! I am done with being stagnant.

I also bought a fantastic glass display case at the thrift store yesterday,
I have big plans to transform it into beautiful television stand this month!

Today my favorite artist came out with yet another inspiring album. 
Her voice constantly leaves me feeling vulnerable and teary. 
Which is what good music should do.
Get yourself some Ingy today. 


The End. 
How about you leave me a comment now? 
That would be pretty great.

8 comments:

  1. First things first, I am so excited for this new album. I miss Maizy like any Auntie would. I spent all last weekend with Taytum, I can't get enough of her and of course she told me that she missed you as well! And I read your blog daily so keep up the posting woman! Love you, oh and p.s. I will be in Okie dokie in like three and a half weeks. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey. I love your blog. Do I tell you that enough? I also love the pic with little Maizey in your head band! Too dang cute! That may have to go on my facebook. I'm so proud of you for getting out of your comfy place. Your going to love and be fantastic! I'm excited to share it with you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad. no more t.v. stand. Stupid Thrift Store! I enjoyed our, well needed, chat tonight. It was good to see your face too. Love you loads. Keep posting pretty lady we all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious as to what this new thing is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maizey in that headband... adorable. I hope your big change doesn't interfere with our plans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The suspense is killing us all! What is this scary change? Love you...
    p.s. Tay would love one of Maizey's headbands!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...