Tuesday, January 17, 2012

lately...






I've been taking lots of instagram photos lately...

This week has had a sloow start. 
Jake and I really enjoyed his day off yesterday. 
We slept in, ate donuts and orange julius,
babysat Ray, and went to see Sherlock Holmes.

Lately I've felt like I'm in a rut. It could be the lack of employment,
friends, productivity, this irritating cold... you name it, but I finally broke down 
and emailed the theatre here in town about wanting to help out with their productions.
I wasn't feeling too hopeful, but I received a voice mail from the box office manager
letting me know that they need help with costuming!

So I'm going in tonight to help out, and I must say I'm a little bit nervous...
It's not like I'm getting paid, but I afraid of failing them somehow.
I am not a seamstress... 
Either way, it should be an exciting experience. 
Hopefully I'll enjoy it and stay with them for a while!

Maizey goes in to get spayed tomorrow.
Poor girl. I'm feeling a little guilty about it..
taking away her working vagina. 
But I just can't handle the breeding. Not for me.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend... thanks for keeping up with our blog
and commenting. It feels like my one connection to the outside world.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful! Don't feel bad about getting your dog spayed. Your doing your part to help overpopulation :D

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about Ruby. Lol. Glad you're going to help out with the theater. Staying busy was the best medicine for Enid and me.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...